Tuesday

Second Tutorial

So for this 2nd Tutorial I had come to it with a sense of structure, what I wanted to talk about and how many words I wanted on each section roughly.

Again I went through it with Mark and he was happy with my progress and also gave me the idea of grading a part of a film in a few different ways and asking people what they felt emotionally when viewing it.

We also discussed why do we have to grade things? Are we so bored with what our eyes see normally that we have to jazz it up a bit? I'll talk about this in the dissertation.

Overall it went well again. For the next tutorial I want some words down on paper and everything set out right, title page, chapters etc.

I've been reading the book I ordered, and I have ordered another two:



These two should help me with technical know how. I'm also watching some more films like Taxi Driver and 300...





No comments:

Post a Comment